VP, Portfolio Strategy Sales
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment. We are seeking talented individuals to join our team.
Boyd is looking for a motivated individual with strong relationship skills and experience in the asset management field. This individual will work directly with the SVP, Portfolio Strategist to grow and retain our book of business within targeted platforms (including Envestnet, First Republic, Equitable Advisors, and E-Trade). The position will allow the individual to expand their industry knowledge and sales skills while working within a team environment to meet / exceed personal and team goals.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in fixed income, real estate, and equities. We deliver investment solutions tailored to meet the needs of Taft-Hartley funds, foundations and endowments, religious organizations, public entities, corporations, insurance companies, and advisory channel clients.
Our fixed income investment strategies range from short-term to liability-driven investing and high-quality to high yield. Our real estate strategies are derived from our specialized capabilities in acquiring and managing real estate leased to the US General Services Administration (GSA), which houses key federal agencies nationwide, as well as state and local government agencies. Our equity capabilities are focused on domestic and dollar-denominated international large-capitalization, income-oriented strategies. We offer separately managed accounts, mutual funds, sub-advisory services, and bespoke solutions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert on investment solutions and services, particularly fixed income.
- Work closely with SVP, Portfolio Strategist to define marketing approach and servicing model for focus Platforms and tactical servicing model for all other Platforms.
- Meet or exceed production goals (net new AUM and revenues from assigned Platforms and RIAs).
- Build and maintain strong advisor relationships.
- Actively network with existing clients to identify at risk accounts or potential for growth.
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance preferred)
- Marketing and client service experience in the Asset management field preferable
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills