Client Services Analyst
Boyd Watterson is a dynamic company built around integrity and collaboration. We value the insights and perspectives of a broad, diverse group of individuals and believe that our collective success is dependent on an inclusive environment. We are seeking talented individuals to join our team.
The Institutional Strategy Support role is responsible for providing client service/marketing, analytical and administrative support to members of the Institutional Strategy Group (“ISG”) to enable them to achieve their respective duties and responsibilities.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC is an independent investment advisor specializing in real estate, fixed income, and equity products. We provide investment solutions to a broad range of institutional clients and to high net worth clients, mainly through intermediaries.Our investment strategies focus on stable income with a moderate risk profile. The real estate products are mainly delivered through private funds that primarily own and operate commercial buildings under lease to agencies of the US government, and state and local governments. Our fixed income and equity products are delivered through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and intermediaries. We offer a broad range of products in the fixed income space and focus on large capital income-oriented strategies in the equity space.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Institutional Strategy Group in the development and maintenance of the relationship management process for institutional consultants.
- Complete information requests from the institutional consulting community in the form of client reviews, presentation materials, database updates, due diligence requests and requests for proposal documents for clients and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with members of the ISG to develop an efficient communications plan for the firm’s prioritized consultants in order to maintain a consistent level of interaction with prospects and current clients.
- Provide administrative support for the Director of Institutional Strategy.
Education, Skills, Personal Characteristics and Work Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in economics, finance or business preferred
- 1 to 5 years of experience, preferably, at an asset management or investment consulting firm, familiar with fixed income and alternatives strategies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of software
- Ability to understand general investment product-related concepts
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve workflow processes
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal staff as well as outside clients, consultants, etc.
- Demonstrate discretion with confidential information